Composition: Aqueous extract of dry Extropant deer antler velvet, gel carbopol 956, water, fructose, urea, formic acid, medicinal leech extract, menthol, birch bark extract, natural honey , Siberian fir needle extract, BPK-2 (the stabilizing composition of natural components).
Properties: The STIMULANT preparation of high efficacy and directed action, being able to penetrate efficiently through the skin.
It has an increased anti-inflammatory effect, notably stimulates blood microcirculation and local blood circulation, improves the elasticity of blood vessels, metabolic processes and strengthens muscle fibers.
The curative characteristics of the composition PANTOVIY GEL NEOPANT GUIRRUDO (Gel of the aqueous extract of deer antler velvet NEOPANT GUIRRUDO), are determined by the biological properties of the extropant, formic acid, extract of the medicinal leech and its synergy in the area of application.
The dry EXTROPANT is the aqueous extract of deer antler velvet from Altai, a balanced natural multicomponent complex, with several biological effects. In case of application on the affected area, it stimulates blood microcirculation, lymphatic drainage, reduces tissue hypoxia, stimulates metabolic and repair processes, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous properties, stimulates tissue detoxification, normalizes the tone, improves nutrition and restores muscle capacity, exerts a resorption and healing action. It contains factors that stimulate growth and improve the structure of connective tissue, the regeneration (recovery) of cartilage and hair reinforcement.
THE FORMIC ACID – has a warming effect and a very high capacity of penetration into the tissue, reinforces the local blood circulation, has a local anesthetic effect and revulsive action, relieves stress and pain sensations related to the accumulation of lactic acid in The muscles during intense physical activity, contains a significant amount of organic zinc compounds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulatory effects.
The MEDICINAL BLOOD EXTRACT reduces blood clotting in the application area, strengthens the walls of capillaries and veins, prevents blood clots and facilitates their resorption, restores altered blood circulation, has an anti-inflammatory, immunostimulatory effect, antihypoxic (antiischemic) and anti-atherosclerotic.
Extropant, formic acid and medicinal leech extract have a synergistic effect, that is, they mutually reinforce their biological action.
In particular, formic acid significantly increases the penetration of extropant components into the deeper layers of the skin and reinforces their action in the affected areas, while medicinal leech extract increases the biological accessibility of substances in the extropant to cells, increasing their effects. Extropant, in turn, multiplies the anti-inflammatory effects of formic acid and medicinal leech extract.
The gel absorbs quickly, leaves no grease stains and does not dirty clothes. It does not contain dyes.
Indications for use: It is recommended for prevention as a single product for several procedures, also in combination with different therapeutic procedures (combined therapy) in SPA and at home, for massages and applications, in order to prevent the problems of the musculoskeletal system (inflammatory processes and degenerative lesions of the locomotor, neuro-muscular systems of medium severity), such as the anti-inflammatory substance, for muscle strengthening, improvement of blood microcirculation and local blood circulation, of the elasticity of blood vessels, elimination of pain, improvement of metabolic processes in the body, as well as in the following cases:
- Muscle spasm, seizures, muscle numbness
- Stress, fatigue and pain in muscles caused by excessive stress and physical (sports) exercises;
- Varicose veins or venous dilations
- Pressure ulcers (in the granulation state),
- In case of lymphedema
- Applications on the affected area: – The gel is applied to clean skin for 2-3 ml by circular massage movements and repeated applications during a session, until fully absorbed. The gel action reaches maximum results within 15-20 minutes. The duration of the course is 10-15 days with 2-3 sessions per day. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- Massage (the patented methodology): – At the beginning, the special heating massage without creams, transport oils, etc., is carried out to improve blood circulation and microcirculation in the affected area. Then, 5-10 ml (or more if necessary) of the gel is applied to the massage area followed by friction for 1-2 minutes, almost until complete absorption of the gel. It is allowed to apply the gel a maximum of three times during a session, if applicable. After applying to the affected area, a patient rests for 3-5 minutes covered with a sheet or blanket with the warming effect. (While you can massage other areas of the body, if applicable). Then the oil carrier is applied and the massage is carried out according to the chosen methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is at least 1.5-2 months.
Term and storage conditions: The product should be stored in a dark place, away from the reach of children, at a temperature of 4 ° to 30 ° C. Expiration period – 2 years. TU 9158-002-30736170-2012
Packaging: 100 ml bottles.
Manufacturer: “Extropant” SRL- according to the order and documentation of the individual entrepreneur Evgenii Andreevich Grigorev, the Russian Federation, 630559, the Novosibirsk Region, Koltsovo people, industrial estate of the Public Scientific Center of Virology and Bioengineering “Vektor”, ed. 112, 1st floor, local 126
Distributor: The company Neopant Caribe SRL, The Dominican Republic
Rep.Dom.Reg.San.No. PC2019-0459 expires on 06/03/2024. Site: www.neopant.com
Cosmetic massage gel – Stimulant
It is indicated for prevention of discomfort, as a means that stimulates and improves blood circulation in the epidermis, as well as in cases of numbness:
- Of the feet
- From the hands
- Of the tips of the fingers and toes
Cosmetic massage gel – for leg care
It is indicated to be used:
- For the purpose of prevention of varicose veins (1st phase – the so-called “spider veins”),
- To reduce unpleasant sensations in the joints and soles of the feet, which result from sudden changes in weather conditions,
- To reduce the sensations of pain or strong tiredness of the feet, after a day of intense work.