Composition: Aqueous extract of dry Extropant deer antler velvet, gel carbopol 956, water, fructose, urea, formic acid, marigold extract, menthol, medicinal leech extract, bark extract Birch, natural honey, Siberian fir needle extract, BPK-2 (the stabilizing composition of natural components).
Properties: The ANALGESIC preparation of high efficacy and directed action, being able to penetrate efficiently through the skin.
It has a strong analgesic (anesthetic) effect, the anti-inflammatory action significantly, improves the elasticity of blood vessels, metabolic processes, strengthens muscle fibers.
The preparation is distinguished by the increased analgesic action, the dermatological and bactericidal strain effects, as well as with high efficacy in case of problems related to peripheral blood circulation and / or edema.
The curative characteristics of the composition PANTOVIY GEL NEOPANT FORTE (Gel of the aqueous extract of deer antler velvet NEOPANT FORTE) (with the analgesic effect) are determined by the biological properties of the extropant, formic acid, medicinal leech extract, extract of marigold and menthol and its synergy in the application area.
The dry EXTROPANT is the extract of the deer antler velvet from Altai, a balanced natural multicomponent complex, with multiple biological effects.
In case of application on the affected area, it stimulates blood microcirculation, lymphatic drainage, reduces tissue hypoxia, stimulates metabolic and repair processes, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous properties, stimulates tissue detoxification, normalizes the tone, improves nutrition and restores muscle capacity, exerts a resorption and healing action. It contains factors that stimulate growth and improve the structure of connective tissue, the regeneration (recovery) of cartilage and hair reinforcement.
THE FORMIC ACID – has a warming effect and a very high capacity of penetration into the tissue, reinforces the local blood circulation, has a local anesthetic effect and revulsive action, relieves stress and pain sensations related to the accumulation of lactic acid in The muscles during intense physical activity, contains a significant amount of organic zinc compounds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulatory effects.
The MEDICINAL BLOOD EXTRACT reduces blood clotting in the application area, strengthens the walls of capillaries and veins, prevents blood clots and facilitates their resorption, restores altered blood circulation, has an anti-inflammatory, immunostimulatory effect, antihypoxic (antiischemic) and anti-atherosclerotic.
CALENDULA EXTRACT has the bactericidal, anti-inflammatory anti-inflammatory, healing, anesthetic, as well as tonic effects on the skin, stimulates the metabolism of skin cells;
EL MENTOL has a slight anesthetic, analgesic (impact) and local calming effect, it has mild antispasmodic and antiseptic properties, produces a sensation of cold that mitigates itching and skin irritation;
Extropant, formic acid and medicinal leech extract, calendula extract and menthol have a synergistic effect, that is, they mutually reinforce their biological action. In particular, formic acid significantly increases the penetration of extropant components into the deeper layers of the skin and reinforces their action in the affected areas, while medicinal leech extract increases the biological accessibility of substances in the extropant to cells, increasing their effects. Calendula extract and menthol increase many of the healing properties of extropant, including anesthetics and cosmetics.
Extropant, in turn, multiplies the anti-inflammatory effects of formic acid and medicinal leech extract, as well as the healing and antispasmodic effect of calendula and menthol.
The gel absorbs quickly, leaves no grease stains and does not dirty clothes. It does not contain dyes.
Indications for use: It is recommended for prevention as a single product for several procedures, also in combination with different therapeutic procedures (combined therapy) in SPA, sanatoriums and spas and at home, for applications preventive, sports and cosmetic massages, application and physiotherapy courses, in order to prevent locomotor system problems (inflammatory processes and degenerative lesions of the locomotor, neuro-muscular systems of medium severity), in case of diseases of age, trophic and dysmetabolic, as well as to eliminate pain in muscles and the osteoarticular system, including: –
- Traumatic bruises
- Sprains, detorsions, pain in muscles; superficial bruises (bruises), abrasions, skin lesions
- Sensations of stress, tiredness and pain in legs, caused by excessive stress and physical exercises
- Radiculitis, neuralgia (pain that runs along the nerve), lumbago
- In case of inflammatory processes and degenerative and dystrophic problems of the osteoarticular system – arthritis (tenosynovitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, mono and nonspecific polyarthritis, periarthritis, fibromyalgia, osteochondrosis)
- Applications on the affected area: – The gel is applied to clean skin for 2-3 ml by circular massage movements and repeated applications during a session, until fully absorbed. The gel action reaches maximum results within 15-20 minutes. The duration of the course is 10-15 days with 2-3 sessions per day. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- Massage (the patented methodology): At the beginning, the special heating massage without creams, transport oils, etc., is carried out to improve blood circulation and microcirculation in the affected area. Then, 5-10 ml (or more if necessary) of the gel is applied to the massage area that is rubbed for 1-2 minutes, almost until the gel is completely absorbed. The gel is allowed to apply a maximum of three times during a session, if applicable. After applying to the affected area, a patient rests for 3-5 minutes covered with a sheet or blanket with the warming effect. (While you can massage other areas of the body, if applicable). Then the oil carrier is applied and the massage is carried out according to the chosen methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- Physiotherapy to increase the effectiveness of microcirculation and microoscillation physiotherapy procedures: The gel is recommended to carry out preventive procedures using photophoresis, phonophoresis, electrophoresis and electrotherapy with sinusoidal current of modulated intensity to prevent problems of the musculoskeletal system (inflammatory processes and degenerative lesions of the locomotor, neuro-muscular systems of low gravity), as well as a contact gel.
- In case of photophoresis and electrotherapy with sinusoidal current of modulated intensity, 5-10 ml are applied by gentle circular movements until absorption (2-3 minutes). Then the area is subject to treatment with a physiotherapy device according to the methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- In case of phonophoresis the physiotherapy device will proceed immediately after applying 5-10 ml of the gel on the affected area without rubbing. The procedure is carried out according to the methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- In case of electrophoresis, 5-10 ml of the gel is applied directly to the affected area and the interelectrode space without rubbing. The electrophoresis procedure is carried out according to the methodology with the established duration of the session. . The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
Term and storage conditions: The product should be stored in a dark place, away from the reach of children, at a temperature of 4 ° to 30 ° C. Expiration period – 2 years. TU 9158-002-30736170-2012. The product is the author’s own development. All rights reserved.
Contraindications: Individual component intolerance, thrombophlebitis and phlebotrombosis.
Manufacturer: “Extropant” S.R.L. – according to the order and documentation of the individual entrepreneur Evgeniy Grigoriev, the Russian Federation, 630559, the Novosibirsk Region, Novosibirskiy District, Koltsovo Town, Industrial Estate of the Public Scientific Center for Virology and Bioengineering “Vektor”, building 112, 1st floor, local 126
Distributor: The company Neopant Caribe SRL, The Dominican Republic, Rep. Dom. Reg. San. No. PC2019-0460 expires 06/03/2024. Site: www.neopant.com
Cosmetic massage gel – with anesthetic effect
It is indicated to be applied as a prophylactic and curative means. It has a high anesthetic effect. It is used in case of:
- Pain in the joints of the hands or feet (arthritis, osteoarthritis)
- Pains that extend through the areas of placement of the nerve points (the lumbar region, the shoulders, the spine)
- Bruises, sprains, abrasions, bruises (cardinals), dislocations
- Pain or inflammation in muscles, muscle spasms and cramps