Composition: Aqueous extract of dry Extropant deer antler velvet, gel carbopol 956, water, fructose, urea, formic acid, bee venom, menthol, medicinal leech extract, bark extract Birch, natural honey, Siberian fir needle extract, BPK-2 (the stabilizing composition of natural components).
Properties: The FORTALECEDOR preparation of high efficacy and directed action, being able to penetrate efficiently through the skin.
The preparation is distinguished by the very strong muscle relaxant effect, the reinforced dermatological and cosmetological components, the increased analgesic and antispasmodic action and high efficacy in case of problems related to microcirculation and / or peripheral blood circulation and / or edema. The preparation also has an increased anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates the regeneration of connective tissue, increases the elasticity of blood vessels, improves metabolic processes, strengthens muscle fibers.
The curative characteristics of the composition PANTOVIY GEL NEOPANT API (Gel of aqueous extract of deer antler velvet NEOPANT API) are determined by the biological properties of extropant, formic acid, medicinal leech extract, bee venom, menthol and its synergy in the application area.
The dry EXTROPANT is the deer antler velvet extract from Altai, a balanced natural multicomponent complex, with multiple biological effects. In case of application on the affected area, it stimulates blood microcirculation, lymphatic drainage, reduces tissue hypoxia, stimulates metabolic and repair processes, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous properties, stimulates tissue detoxification, normalizes the tone, improves nutrition and restores muscle capacity, exerts a resorption and healing action. It contains factors that stimulate growth and improve the structure of connective tissue, the regeneration (recovery) of cartilage and hair reinforcement.
THE FORMIC ACID – has a warming effect and a very high capacity of penetration into the tissue, reinforces the local blood circulation, has a local anesthetic effect and revulsive action, relieves stress and pain sensations related to the accumulation of lactic acid in The muscles during intense physical activity, contains a significant amount of organic zinc compounds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulatory effects.
The MEDICINAL BLOOD EXTRACT reduces blood clotting in the application area, strengthens the walls of capillaries and veins, prevents blood clots and facilitates their resorption, restores altered blood circulation, has an anti-inflammatory, immunostimulatory effect, antihypoxic (antiischemic) and anti-atherosclerotic.
BEE POISON prolongs the effect of the substances with which it forms the same composition, has immunomodulatory, adjuvant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, fungistatic effects, stimulates cell metabolism and regenerative processes, contributes to moisture retention and narrowing from the pores of the skin, mitigates edema;
EL MENTOL has a slight anesthetic, analgesic (impact) and local calming effect, it has mild antispasmodic and antiseptic properties, produces a sensation of cold that mitigates itching and skin irritation;
Extropant, formic acid and medicinal leech extract, bee venom and menthol have a synergistic effect, that is, they mutually reinforce their biological action. In particular, formic acid significantly increases the penetration of extropant components into the deeper layers of the skin and reinforces their action in the affected areas, while medicinal leech extract increases the biological accessibility of substances in the extropant to cells, increasing their effects. Bee venom prolongs (extends) the extropant’s action on cells and enhances its immunometabolic, restorative and detoxifying effects. Menthol increases the healing properties of extropant, including anesthetics and cosmetics. Extropant, in turn, multiplies the anti-inflammatory effects of formic acid, medicinal leech extract and bee venom, as well as the anesthetic and antispasmodic effect of menthol.
The gel absorbs quickly, leaves no grease stains and does not dirty clothes. It does not contain dyes.
Indications for use: It is recommended for prevention as a single product for several procedures, also in combination with different therapeutic procedures (combined therapy) in SPA and at home, for preventive applications, sports massages and Cosmetics, application and physiotherapy courses, in order to prevent locomotor system problems (inflammatory processes and manifest degenerative and trophic lesions of the locomotor and neuro-muscular systems), in case of old, trophic and dysmetabolic diseases, as well as to eliminate pain in muscles and the osteoarticular system, in particular in the case of joint pain (arthralgia) of various origins, including bad sensations in joints and muscles related to climate change;
In cosmetology and dermatology it is recommended for use as the soothing, tonic and nourishing substance of the face and body skin, also:
- Elimination of skin irritation and itching (even in case of insect bites);
- Slow healing or lack of aesthetics after surgery;
- Prevention of eczema, dermatitis, neurodermitis;
- Applications on the affected area. – The gel is applied to clean skin for 2-3 ml by circular massage movements and repeated applications during a session, until fully absorbed. The gel action reaches maximum results within 15-20 minutes. The duration of the course is 10-15 days with 2-3 sessions per day. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- Massage (the patented methodology). – At the beginning, the special heating massage without creams, transport oils, etc., is carried out to improve blood circulation and microcirculation in the affected area. Then, 5-10 ml (or more if necessary) of the gel is applied to the massage area by rubbing it for 1-2 minutes, almost until the gel is completely absorbed. It is allowed to apply the gel a maximum of three times during a session, if applicable. After applying to the affected area, a patient rests for 3-5 minutes covered with a sheet or blanket with the warming effect. (While you can massage other areas of the body, if applicable). Then the oil carrier is applied and the massage is carried out according to the chosen methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- Physiotherapy to increase the effectiveness of microcirculation and microoscillation physiotherapy procedures. – The gel is recommended to carry out preventive procedures using photophoresis, phonophoresis, electrophoresis and electrotherapy with a sinusoidal current of modulated intensity to prevent problems of the musculoskeletal system (inflammatory processes and degenerative lesions of the locomotor, neuro-muscular systems of low gravity), as well as a contact gel.
- In case of photophoresis and electrotherapy with sinusoidal current of modulated intensity, 5-10 ml are applied by gentle circular movements until absorption (2-3 minutes). Then the area is subject to treatment with a physiotherapy device according to the methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- In case of phonophoresis the physiotherapy device will proceed immediately after applying 5-10 ml of the gel on the affected area without rubbing. The procedure is carried out according to the methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
- In case of electrophoresis, 5-10 ml of the gel is applied directly to the affected area and the interelectrode space without rubbing. The electrophoresis procedure is carried out according to the methodology with the established duration of the session. The next course is recommended in 1.5-2 months minimum.
Contraindications: Individual component intolerance, thrombophlebitis and phlebotrombosis.
Term and storage conditions: The product should be stored in a dark place, away from the reach of children, at a temperature of 4 ° to 30 ° C. Expiration period – 2 years. TU 9158-002-30736170-2012. The product is the author’s own development. All rights reserved.
Packaging: 100 ml bottles.
Manufacturer: “Extropant” S.R.L. – according to the order and documentation of the individual entrepreneur Evgeniy Grigoriev, the Russian Federation, 630559, the Novosibirsk Region, Novosibirskiy district, Koltsovo working district, industrial estate of the Public Scientific Center for Virology and Bioengineering “Vektor”, building 112, 1st floor , local 126
Distributor: The company Neopant Caribe SRL, The Dominican Republic, Rep. Dom. Reg. San. No. PC2019-0457 expires 06/03/2024. Site: www.neopant.com
Cosmetic massage gel – restorative
It is indicated for use in case of:
- For strengthening the surface of the skin in case of exhaustion, sagging or wrinkling;
- Irritation or itching of the skin (even after shaving and hair removal, or in case of insect bites).
Cosmetic massage gel – for dry skin care
It is indicated for use for cosmetic purposes, for skin care in case of increased dryness or porosity. It has a high nutritional effect. When applied to areas of fatigued skin, it tones and reduces wrinkles. It can also be used as a nourishing face mask.